Starting February 2024, there will be construction to Garage 1. This garage serves the Margot Perot Center for Women and Infants and the Fogelson Auditorium. The replacement of Garage 1 is expected to last through early winter of 2024.
This project will require the existing lot to be demolished before the new one can be built. During this time, please use temporary vehicle flows and unaffected parking lots and garages.
The red shaded area on the campus map notates the expected road closures. Garage 1 will be closed. The map also shows which entrances will be closed during this time. The east/west road between the circular (roundabout/button hook) entrance and the Glen Lakes entrance will have one lane closed. The arrows on the map show the flow of traffic.
What you need to know:
- The circular (button loop) west entrance off of Walnut Hill will have one lane open for southbound traffic.
- Leaving campus from Perot Lane will be affected.
- Perot Lane will be one-way leading to the entrance of Lot 11. You will only be able to turn left when exiting Lot 11. Follow JacksonLane to exit the hospital campus.
- Access Perot valet parking by traveling south on Perot Lane.
- East entrance of Perot will be closed on both 1st floor and Ground.
- Entrance into Fogelson from Garage 1 will be closed on both 1st floor and Ground.
Signs will be posted to help direct drivers. Please drive carefully and be courteous to others. Talk to team members if you have questions about getting around. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we make these necessary improvements to our parking offerings.