Dallas OBGYN Services
Offering you complete, comprehensive gynecology and obstetric care for every stage in life is our goal at Walnut Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates in Dallas. We schedule appointments from 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, but are also available to you 24-hours-a-day for emergencies.
In addition to routine gynecology and obstetric care, our experienced and dedicated OBGYN physicians and staff also specialize in the most current methods of diagnosis and in-clinic treatment of a wide range of women’s health issues including:
- Well Woman Exam
- Fertility Services & IVF
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Care
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Birth Control Consultations
- Tubal Sterilization
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Hysterectomy Procedures
- Incontinence Treatments
- Treatment for Heavy Periods
- Pelvic Reconstruction
- ThermiVa: Non-Surgical Vaginal Reconstruction
- And more
At our Dallas Texas fertility clinic we also offer complete infertility services from initial evaluation through reproductive surgery and in-vitro fertilization. We address infertility issues with a mind-body approach with the assistance of our certified specialist. We assist couples experiencing these issues to better physically and emotionally handle the stresses involved. To learn more about stress and its effect on fertility, click on the links for Relaxation Response and nutrition and weight.
We have access to the latest technology at our Dallas OBGYN Women’s Clinic including:
- cystometrics for the evaluation of urine leakage
- sonography for the evaluation of the reproductive tract in infertility and obstetrics
- laser and LEEP therapy for abnormal Pap smears
- bone densitometry for the evaluation of osteoporosis
- all types of infertility treatments including IVF surgical therapies
- all types of gynecologic surgeries including laser laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, tubal reversals, hysterectomies and bladder suspensions.
We Look Forward to caring for you at one of our Dallas OBGYN clinics. Click here for office locations, phone numbers and directions.
Please call your pharmacy if you need a routine prescription refill. If you need a new prescription or need to change your pharmacy information, please call during office hours when the physician and nurse will have access to your chart to ensure the best course of treatment. Please have the phone number of your pharmacy available when you call.